Sunday, October 10, 2021

Decluttering books, for painting's sake


Today is Monday. I've decided to take a breather from my writing pen and painting brushes. Instead, I'm going to clear my clutter especially books. 

Through the recent years (span of twenty), I've been letting go books, still buying some, but much less than I've been donating or giving away to charity and friends. 

Decluttering books can be difficult, as I've often stopped dead in my tracks when I see something I used to love but no longer do. All kinds of emotions come into play. This time I'm mainly decluttering because I want to allow myself to create a space for my current interest: watercolour painting.

The above artwork is one of my earliest doodles. Lately, I've been having fun with colours, one great therapy whilst in lockdown due to Covid-19 delta variant.    


(c)  October 11, 2021. Tel. Leaves from my Musings. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment