Monday, September 11, 2017

Spiegel im Spiegel

Listening Pleasures  / Music Appreciation.

Why have I chosen Arvo Pärt's "Spiegel im Spiegel" for my music appreciation? Well, it's an all-time favourite of mine by this Estonian composer whose birthday happens to be today. Mine too. For more of Pärt's "Spiegel im Spiegel" visit my homesite at Inspired Pen Web.    

Reflection: I may have thousands of my days, but I have more thousands of moments to be pleased and grateful for.   

Haunting and engaging music, beautifully performed by Sally Whitwell (piano) and Sally Maer (cello). 




Video Credit:
Spiegel im Spiegel by Arvo Pärt - Sally Maer, cello and Sally Whitwell, piano. Youtube, uploaded by Sally Whitwell. Accessed September 11, 2017. 



(c) 2017. Inspired Pen.  Leaves from my Musings. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment