Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Golden Rules for making the best of golden years


I most probably have few more in mind . Here are salient ones I'd like to share to whoever reads this page from my self-reflections.  


My golden rules for making the best of my golden years, in no order:

  • Just because I am "older" doesn't mean I am "old". 
  • Immobility is my greatest enemy. Activity, my best ally. 
  • I'm never too old to give moral support or to receive it.
  • To exercise the mind as much as my body. 
  • Retirement should mean activity, but with "complete" freedom. No more boss/bosses to deal. I plan my activities, do what I want to do or love to do. 
  • To relax. Take it easy. It's my time. 



(c) September 2019. Tel. Autumn Reflections. All rights reserved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment