Monday, January 15, 2018

A writing life

Random Thoughts

If you're a writer, how's your writing life lately?  Although I don't buy a lot of "How to Write" books any longer, I still enjoy revisiting the select few I've kept.


My best friend and soul mate, and writing support, gone now, once told me that if I have lost my moment's inspiration, it's probably in the tip of my pen. She was my staunchest critic and same-time greatest encourager who never gave up on me especially when my pen seemed dried up.

I enjoy reading my fellow writer-friends' works. They inspire. 

How far can we as writers tell stories without as much revealing of ourselves? How much do we want to unveil of ourselves in the first place?

In sensitive wanderings, through range of narratives, how much can we show with freedom and candour our thoughts from our inner world, and our memories, fill our yearnings to let go those creative juices?

Oh this writing life!

No comments:

Post a Comment