Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thoughts on life and living


 

 

Quotes and sayings I've kept through the years. Many of them come from my own thoughts, readings, conversations with friends, oh, anywhere and everywhere really, as the quotes warm and uplift, or strike a heartfelt chord. /  Tel 

 


"Life is no brief candle to me. 

It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, 

and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible 

before handing it on to future generations." 

~ George Bernard Shaw ~

 

Life and living.  

Life isn't always what we like. But if I speak and act pure thoughts, happiness might follow me like a shadow. 

If I want to change my live, I may just need to change my mind. 
 
Life is an open book, with no particular limit.Things happen; they come and go. It's how we deal with it. It's how we respond to it. 

We mellow down with years. I've been greatly chastened learning a lot from my experiences, perhaps from hardened scars of pain. I've even started to treat others with exaggerated respect.



(c) September 2011. Tel. Leaves from my Musings. All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment