Thursday, August 6, 2020

I am... I said

Listening Pleasure / Reveries 

The past days I've been gravitating on this old song "I am... I said",  popularised by Neil Diamond. Self-isolating and physical-distancing due to Covid pandemic crisis have been challenging to many people living especially for one living alone. 


"I Am... I Said" is a song written and recorded by Neil Diamond. Initially, it was quite unsuccessful, released as a single album (Stones)  on March 15, 1971. It slowly climbed the charts. 





Video Credit:

I am I said - Neil Diamond (with lyrics). YouTube. Uploaded by Jack Lim. Accessed August 6, 2020. Live performance at the Aquarius Theatre in Los Angeles. 1988.


Resource:

I Am... I Said. Wikipedia.  Accessed August 6, 2020.  



(c) August 2020. Tel. Leaves from my Musings. All rights reserved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment