Saturday, May 23, 2020

Morning Mood



"Morning Mood" (Norwegian: Morgenstemning i ørkenen, 'Morning mood in the desert') is part of Edvard Grieg's famous Peer Gynt, Op. 23, written in 1875 as incidental music to Henrik Ibsen's play of the same name. It was also included as the first of four movements in Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, Op. 46.

Beautiful!

Pensive. Today is anothre one of those dark and seemingly gloomy Sunday. But just because the skies are falling and I'm social distancing doesn't mean I have to sit around doing nothing... I'm blissing out on some of my favourite easy listening classic music. Here's one:  Grieg's "Morning Mood". 




Got to give this day the chance to become another beautiful day in a life...


(c) May 2020. Tel. Leaves from my Musings. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment