Thursday, July 4, 2019

Abigail's Song


When you're alone, silence is all you know.  

What a beautiful song! Out of the blue, I thought about it today and simply wanted to listen to the sound of it.   

Abigail's Song is significant to me. It was included in our Sydney Philharmonia Choirs' Carols at the House 2014.




 

When you're alone, silence is all you see.
When you're alone, silence is all you'll be.
Give me your hand and come to me.

When you are here, music is all around.
When you are near, music is all around.
Open your eyes, don't make a sound.

Let me in the shadow, Let me in the shadow.
Let me in the light of your shadow.

Let me in the shadow, Let me in the shadow.
Let me in the light of your shadow.


Katherine Jenkins sings Abigail's Song (Silence is all you Know).
Song from Doctor Who Christmas Special 2010, A Christmas Carol.
Lyrics by Murray Gold.
Uploaded by Ilenia83. Accessed July 5, 2019.




 (c) April 2019. Tel. Autumn Reflections. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment