Saturday, February 24, 2018

Reverie on a Sunday afternoon


One beautiful thing about our memories is that they are ours whether they are happy or sad, good or bad. So to my memories. They belong to me wherever I am now.

Earlier, I was lazing around when from the radio slowly wafted Claude Debussy's Reverie. This was a favourite of a loved one gone. Memories came creeping down my past lane. This beautiful heartwarming piece has escaped me for years. 

Three days from now it will be another season. Autumn, where I live. I love autumn. Season after season, we sustain our life through the next. I can do the same with memories. By keeping the good times deep within, my present is sustained when I'm feeling low.




Video Credit:
Debussy: Reverie for piano. Youtube, uploaded by Reza Touserkani. Accessed February 25, 2018.


(c) 2018.  Tel Asiado. Leaves from my Musings.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment